These banana protein pancakes are so simple to make that there's no excuse for you to not have tonnes of them lying around for whenever you feel like a snack!
- 1 banana
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 scoop of a protein of your choice (I like chocolate, but vanilla is nice too)
- Put everything in a blender and mix
- Pour a small amount into a hot pan
- Flip over when bubbles appear on the surface
- Cook for another 1-2 minutes until the pancake is cooked through
You can eat these on their own or add toppings of your choice. I love them with some seasonal berries, like raspberries, blueberries and strawberries and some vanilla yoghurt and honey.
You could also add maple syrup or sprinkle icing sugar on them if you want a sweeter desert. Or even try with ice cream. The choice is yours to eat them any way you want.